1. CC Wu, JS Chen, WM Wu, TN Liao, P Chu, SH Lin, CH Chuang. and YF Lin﹡. (2005) Myeloperoxidase severves as a marker of oxidative stresss during single haemoidalysis session using two different biocompatible dialysis membranes. Nephrol Dial Transplant 20:1134-1139.（SCI）（TSGH-C93-04-S03）
2. CLT Chang, HK Kuo, SL Chang, YM Chiang, TH Lee, WM Wu, LF Shyur and WC Yang﹡ (2005) The distinct effects of a butanol fraction of Bidens pilosa plant extract on the development of Th1-mediated diabetes and Th2-mediated airway inflamemation in mice. J Biomed Sci 12: 79-89.（SCI）（NSC 91-3112-P-001-035-Y）（NSC 91-2320-B-001-056）（AS91IBAS199）
3. KH Wu, WM Wu, MY Lu, BL Chiang﹡. (2006) Inhibitory effect of pooled human immunoglobulin on cytokine production in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 17:60-68. （SCI）（NTUH88N123）
4. Leticia B Sy, Yu-Ling Wu, Bor-Luen Chiang, Yao-Horng Wang, and Wen-Mein Wu＊(2006) Propolis extracts exhibit an immunoregulatory activity in an OVA-sensitized airway inflammatory animal model. Int Immunopharm 6: 1053-1060. (SCI)
5. Shuk-Man Ka, Chao-Wen Cheng, Hao-Ai Shui, ,Wen-Mein Wu, , Deh-Ming Chang, Yu-Ju Lin and Ann Chen (2007) Mesangial cells of lupus-prone mice are sensitive to chemokine production. Arthritis Res & Ther 9(4):R67. （SCI）
7. HA Shui, SM Ka, WM Wu, YF Lin, YC Hou, SL Chen, and A Chen (2007) LPS-evoked IL-18 expression in messangial cells plays a role in accelerating lupus nephritis. Rheumatology 46(8): 1277-1284.
8.Kao TH, Wu WM, Hung CF, Wu WB and Chen BH (2007) Anti-inflammatory effects of isoflavone powder produced from soybean cake. J Agri Food Chem 55: 11068-11079.
9. Li HH, Cheng HH, Sun KH, Wei CC, Li CF, Chen WC, Wu WM and Chang MS (2008) Interleukin-20 targets renal mesangial cells and is associated with lupus nephritis. Clin Immunol 129: 277-285.
10. Su-Jane Wang, Wen-Mein Wu, Feili-Lo Yang, Guoo-Shyng Wang Hsu and Chia-Yu Huang (2008) Vitamin B2 inhibits glutamate release from rat cerebrocortical nerve terminals. Neuroreport 19: 1335-1338.
11. HM Hsieh, Wen-Mein Wu, ML Hu, (2009) Soy isoflavones attenuate oxidative stress and improve parameters related to aging and Alzheimer’s disease in C57BL/6J mice treated with D-galactose.Food ChemToxicol 47: 625-632.
12. Li-Chieh Wang, Yu-Li Lin, Yu-Chih Liang, Yao-Hsu Yang, Jyh-Hong Lee, Hsin-Hui Yu, Wen-Mein Wu and Bor-Luen Chiang. (2009) The effect of caffeic acid phenyl ester on the functions of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells. BMC Immunology 10:39.
2. WU Wen-Mein*, CHIEN Chih-Han, CHIANG Bor-Luen , 2006, Study on the effects of tamoxifen on lupus prone NZB/W F1 mice and their kidney mesangial cells.1st Joint Meeting of European National Societies of Immunology - 16th European Congress of Immunology, which will take place at the Palais des Congres in Paris.
3.WU Wen-Mein*, SY Leticia B, CHIU Chiau-Juno 2006, Modulation of cytokine production by caffeic acid phenethyl ester in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from asthmatic children. 1st Joint Meeting of European National Societies of Immunology - 16th European Congress of Immunology, which taken place at the Palais des Congres in Paris.